How it Works
How it Works
- The students first need to select the program of his choice from TNOU LRC website course page.
- The course page will display the list of documents required. Students need to upload all the required documents
- The students can then pay the fee via University payment gateway, where all the transactions are secured
- Once the admission is approved, the University will provide the students with a unique ID and Password. The students can then log in to their personalized course pages on TNOU LRC Learning Management System.
- The students need to download the Exclusive Mobile App, where he/she can access the full course content online as well as offline and have the option to interact with the professors on smartphones. The offline mode of the course content can be accessed on SD Cards provided by the University without the need for any Internet connection.
- The students can view and learn from the lectures at their convenience and frequency. The students will be awarded the Degree Certificate once they clear the University exams as per the grading rules assigned by TNOU Learning Resource Centre.
Find Your Course
Find details of your chosen program from the list of programs offered by TNOU-LRC.